About The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge
At The Royal Gecko Bush Lodge we maintain the rustic elegant bushveld style, with the necessary creature comforts by our back to nature philosophy. Our location is one of our great attributes, with a mere one-hour drive north of Johannesburg and Pretoria, where you will find yourself in the tranquil heart of the pristine bushveld. The Royal Gecko Bush Lodge is a heaven of rustic African styling, with thatch, stone and timber finishes nurturing the bushveld experience.Our chalets are all located within the lodge areas which is electrical fenced, to ensure our client safety and a good night’s rest. Each chalet is equipped with a ceiling fan, which is more than sufficient and is part of the overall at atmosphere and bushveld experience. The self-catering units are set in our beautiful Africa garden with night lights to enhance the bush. Each unit accommodate two guests and is ideal for that romantic breakaway weekend.Blommelot ensures ultimate relaxation with our, friendly staff, tasty bush cuisine and all our facilities, activities and adventure. If your journey is of the spirit, contemplation and rejuvenation The Royal Gecko Bush Lodge awaits you.
1. Any amount payable by the Customer to the The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge in terms of this agreement and not paid on the due date, shall accumulate interest at 2% (two persent) above the prime bank overdraft rate as advised by the The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge bankers. Payment by cheque must be made by prior arrangement or must be a bank...
1. Any amount payable by the Customer to the The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge in terms of this agreement and not paid on the due date, shall accumulate interest at 2% (two persent) above the prime bank overdraft rate as advised by the The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge bankers. Payment by cheque must be made by prior arrangement or must be a bank guaranteed cheque. All payments by credit- or debit card shall be levied with an additional 5%
2. The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge reserves the right to cancel any booking with and without liability on its part in the event of damage to, or destruction of the allocated bedroom’s / conference rooms / function sites by fire, any shortage of labour, or food supplies, strikes, lockouts, and industrial unrest, or any other causes beyond the control of the Bush lodge which shall prevent it from performing its obligations in connection with any booking.
3. The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge reserves the right to change the name and location of the Customer’s previously designated function / conference room upon having given reasonable notice to do so.
4. The provision of standard operating equipment for e.g. linen used by the Lodge shall be dependent on availability.
5. Should the booking be cancelled IN WRITING:
60 days or more prior to the agreed date, no cancellation fee will be charged
A cancellation fee of 25% will be charged for cancellations 30 to 59 days before the event
A cancellation fee of 50% will be charged for cancellations 15 to 29 days before the event
A cancellation fee of 75% will be charged for cancellations 8 to 14 days before the event
A cancellation fee of 100% will be charged for cancellations 0 to 7 days before the event.
All No Shows and same-day cancellations will be charged the full amount due
Or, reduced IN WRITING by more than:
50% between 89 – 60 days prior to the agreed date, 50% of the anticipated revenue will be charged
25% between 59 - 30 days prior to the agreed date, 75% of the anticipated revenue will be charged
5% between 29 – 4 days prior to the agreed date, 95% of the revenue will be charged.
Any reduction 3 days prior to the event will charged in full
6. The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge reserves the right to require payment of a deposit at any time prior to the date of this booking. The amount of such deposit will be determined by the Lodge at its sole discretion. Should the Customer fail to pay such deposit by the date indicated on the grace of this agreement, or within 7 days of being requested to do so, The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge shall deem the booking to be cancelled.
7. Neither The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge nor its agents or employees shall be liable for any damage or loss which may be caused to any of the goods of the Customer, its employees or invitees brought onto the premises for whatever reason, nor for any injury or loss of life of the Customer or its employees however caused. The Customer further indemnifies and holds harmless the Bush Lodge against any claim that may be made against the Bush Lodge by any third party relating to the provisions of this clause.
8. The Customer shall be responsible for any damage caused to the allocated rooms, furnishings, utensils and equipment, by any act or omission of the Customer or guests / employee of the Customer.
9. The Customer SHALL NOT be entitled to:
Paint, affix or attach to the bedroom /function / conference room provided any advertising signs, notices or other matter without the prior written consent of the The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge
Drive into the walls, floors, partition or doors of the bedroom /function /conference room any screws or nails in a manner calculated to damage same.
10. All day an evening functions / conferences must terminate by 17h00 and 24h00 respectively unless a later time is specifically agreed in writing with the The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge at the time the booking is made.
11. No food or beverage may be brought into the allocated rooms by customers for consumption on the premises
12. All information obtained in any brochure or catalogue for which accompanies of forms part of made by the The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge , which shall include prices, is subject to change and the Bush Lodge will not be bound to comply exactly therewith. Where a price increase is necessitated, the Customer will be notified within a reasonable period.
13. The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge shall have the right to cancel this Agreement by written notice to the Customer in the sent that the Custometr is placed under provincial of final liquidation, or commits any act of insolvency as defined in the insolvency Act.
14. This agreement shall be governed by the Laws of the Republic of South Africa. In the event of Blommelot Bush Lodge having to institute legal proceedings against the Customer in terms of this Agreement. The Customer agrees to pay The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge all costs incurred in respect of such action on a scale as attorney and own client including collection commission. see more
Reviews for The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge3 guest reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
The Royal Gecko Bushveld Lodge Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Kleinfontein
(22.6 km from Kleinfontein)
Walk through an indigenous forest on elevated wooden walkways and see a variety of exotic monkeys in an exquisite natural environment. Bushbabies Monkey Sanctuary takes in rescued primates that have been raised as pets or have been bred or imported...
(12.1 km from Kleinfontein)
Brits Flying Club is one of South Africa’s oldest flying clubs, nurturing a number of brilliant aviators with Springbok colours since 1952. Additional facilities include a restaurant, a bar, ablutions and accommodation.
(22.6 km from Kleinfontein)
The 18-hole golf course is the closest bushveld course to Johannesburg- which makes for a truly memorable golfing experience. Seasons Golf Club, one of the most exciting golf courses in Gauteng is an ideal venue for Corporate Golf Days, Weddings,...